Fractional Sales Management / Revenue Coach
• Analyze the current sales process to identify how the process can be communicated and or improved to support a growing sales team and achieve realistic yet aggressive sales goals
• Develop a sales incentive / compensation plan based on customer lifetime value.
• Build a sales team strategy / structure plan based on business goals
• Develop job description and testing methodology for sales team members.
• Identify and recruit qualified sales team member to execute the sales plan.
• Lead, coach, and tract sales team performance
o Daily one on one call with sales team members
o Weekly zoom sales team meeting
o Biweekly face-to-face in office meeting
• Document best practices / lessons learned for continuous improvement.
• Drive full and effective utilization of the CRM
• Build and lead a team that is prepared, equipped and eager to serve.
Timeline: Start as soon as possible, much prework to be done before onboarding sales team.
Duration: Min of 3 months, true objective long-term engagement (many years)
Billing: invoiced monthly, due upon receipt
Investment: Standard rate, $xxxx per month. (1099 relationship, sole proprietor)
CRM system login, email address for any customer interactions, sales PowerPoint files, business plan, company goals, tracking spreadsheets anything else you would want a member of your management team to have access to.
You have a business issue that I would really like to solve, improve close rate. I think I can be of significant service to you. I also believe I will be blessed and grow significantly in so many ways by working with you. I have the time, the energy, and the desire to make this a win, win, Win.
Co-founder and CEO
get a meeting here: